RegMed Daily, Closing Bell, 4/26/12, stocks are bouncing with end of the month regular way settlements finalizing and thin volumes
EOD Commentary: RegMed stocks rose early and fell later on Thursday as stocks were near session lows in a thin session Thursday as hopes (macro view) for further stimulus from the Fed seemed to overshadow worries over the jobs market and some tepid earnings reports. The RegMed hurdle is that things are worse in this sector … if the market continues to do what it’s been doing; I don’t think the universe is going to change … 2012 , so far has been a year of moves up and down because of lack of news, short interest hammering and dried-up volumes. But, think … beyond the market as partnering oppurtunities appear … upsides are migrated by LOW share pricing so … upfront payments could be smaller!!
Closing Bell: The NASDAQ closed UP +20.98 (+0.69%) to 3,050.61. The Dow closed UP +113.90 <+0.87%) to 13,204.62.
Who is up … at the close:
- Advanced Cell technology (OTC BB: ACTC) +$0.001 <+1.20%> to $0.084;
- International Stem Cell (OTC BB: ISCO) +$0.02 <+5.26%> to $0.40;
- NeoStem (Amex: NBS) +$0.003 <+0.87%> to $0.36;
- Osiris (OSIR) +$0.18 <+3.49%> to $5.34;
- Pluristem (PSTI) +$0.013 <+1.23%> to $2.46;
- StemCells (STEM)+$0.013 <+1.40%. to $0.943;