> RegMed Daily Pre-Open
> RegMed Daily, Pre-Open, 12/28/11, futures higher, slightly positive opening
RegMed Daily, Pre-Open, 12/28/11, futures higher, slightly positive opening
Good morning! Here’s what you … might need to know to start the day. To understand the gyrations in the RegMed universe’s market! It might provide food for thought … and portfolio awareness.
Stock futures edged higher Wednesday, 12/28/11 taking a cue from the EU, as markets gained a … little ground amid thin holiday trading.
Futures on the Dow rose 31 points. S&P 500 Index futures rose 3.2 points to 1,263.30, while Nasdaq 100 futures rose 5 points.
EU stock markets rose, boosted by an Italian-bond auction that saw yields halving from the prior level. Most Asian markets declined, as investors returned after a holiday-extended weekend and mainland Chinese stocks rebounded from 33-month lows in choppy trading.
- RegMed Sector, positive open expected with Cytori (CYTX) offering in the balance
- RegMed Sector warms the bench
- RegMed Daily, Pre-Open, 3/12/12, future trading sideways, indicating a mixed opening
- RegMed Daily, Pre-Open, 3/14/12, future are slightly up, indicating a mixed opening
- RegMed Daily, Pre-Open, 1/5/12, futures listless, lower opening