> RegMed Daily Pre-Open
> RegMed Daily, Pre-Open, 12/6/11, futures edge modestly higher, lower opening
RegMed Daily, Pre-Open, 12/6/11, futures edge modestly higher, lower opening
Good morning! Here’s what you … might need to know to start the day. To understand the gyrations in the RegMed universe’s market! It might provide food for thought … and portfolio awareness.
Stock-index futures edged higher in choppy trade Tuesday, 12/6/11, a day after S&P’s Ratings Service put the ratings of 15 euro-zone countries on negative watch amid worries over the region’s debt crisis.
Futures on the Dow rose, futures on the S&P 500 Index added points while Nasdaq 100 futures gained. EU stocks edge down after credit warning while Asian stocks slid for the same reason.
- RegMed Sector, positive open expected with Cytori (CYTX) offering in the balance
- RegMed Sector warms the bench
- RegMed Daily, Pre-Open, 12/12/11, stock futures dropping, actions are too little too late
- RegMed Daily, Pre-Open, 12/5/11, futures point to a higher opening
- RegMed Daily, Pre-Open, 12/8/11, rate cut by ECB should move debt talks forward