Skin Care Products, International Stem Cell (ISCO.OB)
The anti-aging market is extremely large and ISCO’s wholly owned subsidiary, Lifeline Skin Care’s (“LSC”) is offering something completely new and different for a stem cell company.
- LSC’s products involve a unique high-technology, patent pending formulation for skin rejuvenation crèmes, developed using ISCO’s proprietary “parthenogenetic” stem cells that do not require the use of fertilized embryos;
- The product was discovered during ISCO’s therapeutic stem cell research that revealed the stem cell’s potential applications in skin cell rejuvenation;
- Part of the discovery included developing a way to surround the proteins from the stem cells with a nanovesicle allowing for extended shelf life and enhanced delivery of the product to the skin;
- Independent 3rd party testing indicates that the crèmes (1 for day and 1 for nighttime application) have significant positive effects on the look and feel of the skin;
- LSC products involve a unique extract from living parthenogenetic stem cells, rather than “off the shelf” ingredients used by most skin care products.
ISCO and LSC believe the collaboration provides a revenue focus to the platform and a potential customer base.